The Schuberth M1 Helmet is a premium open face helmet that is a product of extensive in-house wind tunnel refinement. The M1 features a drop down inner sun visor and comes with built-in speakers and boom-less microphone ready for the snap-in Bluetooth SRC system. Featuring a breathable seamless ultrasound technology liner, the Schuberth Metropolitan 1 is the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and modern style. People who ride scooters, café racers, naked bikes or touring motorcycles will find in the M1 a perfect companion. Aesthetics, aspiration, confidence, and style united in a helmet.
- Aerodynamic optical class 1 face shield
- Pinlock-ready anti-fog face shield features HalfMaxVison technology
- Integrated internal sun shield
- Optimized aero acoustics
- Rear vent through the Schuberth 3D logo
- Breathable, moisture wicking, antibacterial liner is fully removable
- Pre-installed microphone and speakers for snap-in SRC system (sold separately)
- 1 shell size
Note: Side pods integrated with visor is sold separately. The Schuberth M1 helmet has a fairly round internal headshape. It works well for riders who need a little extra room from ear to ear, but conversely, it is not well suited for riders who need extra room from front to back.